Tuesday, July 5, 2011


So my friend Amanda Bishop is so talented and crafty and she is always seeing and thinking of cute ideas. She told me about this idea and so I wanted to do it. It was our Relief Society Friday night crafting at the church. We do this once a month and we haven't been as consistent as we should but anyways this is what I pulled off at the last minute. I was so happy with it and I love this reminder in our home.  It is mostly a great reminder for me as I tend to lose my patience so easily.  I also hope my kids can put this in practice with one another. It is summer and so they are around one another much of the time.  It is so easy to begin having some cat fights and boy do we have some good ones in this here home:) (Just some Oakie talk for ya'all)  So as we try to remind them to Love More and to think of the other person before themselves then hopefully it will change the mood and some of the emotions. I think Preston has the girls all beat these past few days.  He is worse than a girl!!!  Yes- Preston later in life you will read this and yes you are reading it right. You truly are worse than a girl- but boy do I love my BOY and I wouldn't trade you for another girl at any cost.  I love you but boy are you one emotional "TOUGH" boy but I will always love you more and for that matter I will always LOVE all my children MORE.  
HAPPY SUMMER:)...
Is it over yet???

2 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BOM, BOM,BOM, BOM, BOM LOVE, LOVE LOVE...ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE DA, DA, DA DA DA, ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE, LOVE...LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED ")

Amanda said...

I need signs around my house that say, "love more" "stop fighting" "your mom is AWESOME" "PLASE stop fighting" "treat your mother with respect" "remember that life isn't fair".....hahahaha that turned out SUPER cute