Monday, June 27, 2011

 Last week my sweet little Bryn said "Mom I hope you don't get mad at me". We all know that when our kids ask this, we immediately think "Oh no what have they done". This is exactly what I said.  Her response with those brown eyes and smile was "Well I sorta wrote on the van and you might want to go look at it".  So this is what I found. How could this make me mad? In fact it happened just when I needed to be reminded that I was loved.




Bryn is so fun. She loves to cuddle and will always come to me for a kiss and a hug. She is so cute with the things that she says. She is getting ready for her trip to Nauvoo in two weeks with mom and dad. This is a tradition for us to take each child when they get baptised. It is her turn and we can't wait!

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

So excited for you Bryn. You're such a Cute Boo...")