Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's play ball... or not?




I just thought this was so cute. Preston loves playing ball. He especially was excited because the Easter Bunny brought him some batting gloves...   When I went to tuck him in bed this is what I found on his floor.  He had it all ready for his game on Monday night.  Oh if you could have seen the tears as he found out that it had been cancelled due to the rain.  We have had so much rain and thunder storm warnings along with Tornado watches. Even his soccer game was cancelled on Saturday.   It broke my heart to tell him because I know how much he looks forward to his games. 
Oh and about the storms... I would be lying if I didn't admit that even I get pretty FRIGHTENED...

2 comments:

Randall Bunch said...

Poor Peanut Butter! I feel bad for him that his games got canceled. I am glad you had a wonderful Easter. Hope all is going great for your family. When do you leave for Utah? We love and miss you!
Becky

The Bass Family Pond said...

Oh So Sweet, What a precious litle guy and picture to frame and keep. I love that kid ")