Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Only our Sofie


 This girl has gone from one swim "SOUP" to another. When daddy asked her why she is in a swim soup she replied "Cuz I'm cold":)  That is too funny when we have been snowed in all day and will be for another few days. We have 13.5 inches in our backyard. Then to top off the swim soups, she has this one on backwards.  She sure adds a lot of personality plus to this house. She also got into my lipstick right before this picture and I still can't find my lid.  It seems that everyday we have a STT (Story to tell) with this girl.


4 comments:

Adams said...

Love the cheeks!

Amanda said...

Can I just squeeze the ADORABLe little bum? Will I get in trouble for saying that??

The Bass Family Pond said...

Ha Ha Amanda, If I were over there I wouldn't of even asked, you just wouldn't have been able to keep from it. Squeeze! What a cutie Sofie is...

grandmadebbie said...

she is so cute.. I think she looks like Morgan. what a cute family you have .