Tuesday, October 7, 2014

NEW Birthday Tradition...


Now that I 'm living back in Utah I decided to make my friends, (or should I say Sisters) birthday a tradition that we get away from our families and party all weekend.  We went to a cheap hotel and we ate good food, relaxed, and laughed until we wet our pants. 


I had a little theme for her birthday. It was an SDH party for her big 51…
For many of you this won't make any sense but for those few you will know exactly what kind of party we threw:) 

I got some brownies with a fake piece of poop in the middle:)


She bought us some matching pi's to wear and we had the best time ever. 
I will forever be thankful for my friendship with Alissa.  Thanks for being that big sis I never had. My mom was right when she told me I would get to hand pick them:)!

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

You two crack me up! Love you both ")