Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Morgans 14th birthday- She loved it!





Morgan had her 14th birthday party and we decided to make an annual tradition for all our kids that they can have a sleepover party when they turn 14.  We choose too not let our kids have sleepovers, only late nights and so this was really exciting for Morgan.  Because she loves owls we decided to make these invites. She had it in the basement of our new home.  There is a little kitchen and so she had glass jars with treats, popcorn, and snow cones.  They watched movies on the wall and just hung out. Because I left them alone I didn't take any pictures and I was so sad because it looked so cute.
 She loved it! 


My mom was up here during that time visiting our grandparents and so they wanted to treat her to dinner at her most favorite place to eat, and also most expensive. Red Lobster!
She loved it!

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

I love the generation pictures the most ")