Thursday, October 2, 2014




DADDY'S


           HOME!





Shannon had been out of town to China on business and then we had been to St. George so it felt like we had not seen him for a really really long time.  The kids were so excited to see him.  I think one way that I know I have the best hubby ever is because when he is gone, it is noticed by all of us!  He truly is an amazing father.  He is so fun, dancing around the house, flirting with me to get a reaction from the kids, and the "time" he spends with the kids. He loves to play board games or just sit and watch Their shows. He has personal interviews with them once a month to sit and talk about life.  He truly wants the very best for them. I will always be thankful for that young man who was working with my mom at Shoney's Restaurant so many years ago...

No comments: