Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Baby is 4...



I can't believe that my baby is four.  It is so "different" to not have any kids in diapers, no waking up at night (well for the most part) and my baby growing up so fast!  I have mentioned a few times how this new phase is a tough one for me.  Especially when I see photos of my "newborns".  


We always celebrate our kids "even" birthdays with a party.  We celebrated at the Rec Center at the in-door swimming pool.  It was so much FUN and can I say EASY!!!  I love this photo. Morgan and Syd were so excited to see my friend Alissa walk in and look at their love marks:)


Sofie and Taylor loving the water spouts!


Sofie and her new friend Kyra.  So cute together!


Love their goggles...


Sofie helped me decorate her cake with lot's of sprinkles. She was so cute and so excited.  It was hard for her to wait all day for her party that didn't start until 6:30.


This is a photo for my friend Rosie... Alicia and I had so much fun taking silly pictures.  She definately gets the prize.  Hers was much funnier because she is a true blood Oakie girl but I hope it makes her SMILE and SQUINT...  Good old OAKIE fun:)  


Speaking of my friend Rosie... Sofie was so HAPPY when she saw what "grandma Rose" got for her!  Thank you ROSIE!!!


Sofie girl mommy and daddy love you so much.  You truly are our little blessing.  You are so funny, expressive, talkative, creative, and you truly know it ALL.  You are one good little mommy and take such good care of your babies.  I love to be the grandma as it is giving me some good practice.  Today while at the store a lady asked me if I was buying Sofies outfit for my grandaughter.  I had to fight the tears...  I am getting OLD!





Just look at that FACE!  Oh it makes me so baby hungry...  will that feeling ever go away... Completely???

4 comments:

Adams said...

Oh my, I LOVE THAT LAST PICTURE! I can picture the word, "Huh?" coming out of her infant mouth!

The Bass Family Pond said...

Oh...Such a Sweet, Sweet Post! I love and miss you all. The first and last are my favorites, So Precious....The seventh one is just as Sweet even if it's poking fun at little ole' me. You crack me up! It's good to see you all and the fun birthday bash for Miss Sofie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFIE ")

The Bass Family Pond said...

Oh! and one more thing, Just what I would expect from Miss Morgan and Sydney. Alissa you're a great sport, can't wait to meet you one day ")

Randall Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Sofie! Looks like that party was a huge hit! Miss you all!
Love the Randalls