Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


I want to Thank my friends and family for all the Love and support that I feel.  I woke up this morning to 5 beautiful kids who were very excited to find a valentines surprise on the kitchen table.  They were so happy to go to school and they were talking over their valentine breakfast about who their crushes were. Our little Bryn is a crack up.  She is quite boy crazy and she tries to act as though she is not.  It is funny to watch her talk about these boys.  It will only be a few years from now when these kids will be married and moving out of the house.  I need to enjoy the moments.  I went to church on Sunday and it sure helped me feel better.  The focus was on our Spiriual gifts and that we need to search them out and use them.  I felt humble and teachable.  I am so thankful to know that we all have down days. Hard days. and that soon we feel up again.  I am so thankful for a Loving, gentle husband who is so patient with me.  When I am weak he is strong. I love this man so much.  I am giving him a valentines gift every hour today as a reminder that I need him every hour.  I truly do depend on him.  I also need my Savior. How thankful I am for His love and example.  I love celebrating LOVE!  There is nothing better.  
So go out and give your heart to someone today!!!
Happy VALENTINES DAY!

LOVE MORE... and MORE... and MORE...

3 comments:

Adams said...

Hoot! Hoot! (If you don't get it, you should by tomorrow :)

Randall Bunch said...

Happy Valentine's Day my friend! Love and miss your family! Keep your chin up! I know that sometimes as a mom you feel like you are swimming up stream, but just remember that you are not alone. There are many fish in that stream and we will all pull together to make a difference. Love ya! XOXOXOXO

The Bass Family Pond said...

THERE YOU GO MY FRIEND, THE SMALL REWARDS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR. THERE ARE FOR SURE UPS AND DOWN DAYS, BUT, LIKE YOU SAID, WHEN WE FOCUS ON OUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS WE BOUNCE BACK AND YOU DO. YOUR HUMBLE HEART IS SWEET,SUCH A SWEET POST,YOUR LOVE SHOW'S FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS, I LOVE WATCHING YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY, IT TRULY IS AN EXAMPLE AND IT KICKS ME INTO GEAR ALSO TO SHOW LOVE MORE TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO HAVE AN "OPEN HEART" (AS YOU HAVE SHARED WITH ME), YOU DO SO MUCH AND YES EVEN THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES, WE JUST DON'T GIVE UP ON THOSE WHO ARE MOST IMPORTANT. THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT ALL SOOO SWEET. I LOVE MY FRIEND ")