Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday My friend... My Sister!





So we planned a little birthday lunch for one of my dear friends Rosie.  When we got there Amanda, another dear friend pulled out a tiara and Rose was not too thrilled about the idea of wearing it. 
 But she was a great sport!
Then after a few minutes of us girls making alot of noise these bikers were first teasing us that we were louder than them and then this one came over to do a little flirting with Amanda and then asked if he could borrow the tiara for one of their "Male " friends.  So we thought it would be funny to make Rosie go over to share in the Birthday song...
So she again was a good sport and went over for a birthday song. When she got over there we learned that this mans name was BOB and his wifes name was ROSE.  Well this then really caused laughter because our friend Rose is married to a Bob also.  It created such a great laugh!
The Back Porch cafe is so much fun and had the best Carrot cake and homemade fudge with ice cream...


As you can see we REALLY REALLY liked it!  Ok so this photo makes me laugh until I cry. We laughed and laughed. It felt so good to laugh like that. It has been a very long time since I got a laugh like this.


So as you can see we have the same shirts on.  They are called Hormone Mafia.  Well our waitress was so excited to see us wearing them. She shared that it was her friends who started them and part of it was because of some personal difficulties that she had been through.  The funds for the shirts go to charities for battered woman.
We are so proud to belong to the Hormone Mafia club! No- I am not grabbin Rosies fanny. I am just trying to show off this cool shirt from Grove Oklahoma...

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

What fun, Thank You for making my birhtday so special and fun. I love you and the girls that made this a special day!