Thursday, December 16, 2010

A CAROLING WE WILL GO!!!




















































So we got the Bishop family and the Adams family together and went caroling to some of our Branch family.  Shannon was so sweet and actually followed a reciepe and made chocolate chip cookies so we could take them around and wish a Merry Christmas to so many who have blessed our lives.  It was so much fun and when I asked my kids what they liked the most about the night  they said they liked seeing their faces light up as we sang.  We had so much fun that we decided to go around our neighborhood for Family night.  This was extra special as we witnessed them wipe tears as we sang Silent Night.  The spirit was so strong and I know that this will always be a special memory for our family.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I miss you guys so much!

I don't have your email address anymore, or your mail address. I don't know what happened! I want to send you guys a Christmas Card, so will you email me your address? ianamyjack@gmail.com

Thanks!

So fun to see what you guys have been up to!

Love,
Amy