Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IT"S MY MOM!

 Yes my mom was a BIG surprise.  I had NO idea that she was going to come along with Jaclyn.  I started to scream very loud.  So loud that my mother was telling me to be quiet.  She kept coming towards me and for some reason I kept backing away from her in total shock.  I couldn't believe she was here.  When we finally embraced I broke into tears.  I was so HAPPY!!!
After enjoying a nice dinner at the Red Lobster we drove back home and picked up Sofie from Grandma Rose and shopped for some wrapping paper so that Grandma Joy could be Morgans present for her Birthday.  A few weeks ago as Morgan was talking to her Grandma Joy on the phone she told her that all she wanted for her birthday was to have Grandma come to see her.  Little did she know that her birthday wish was coming true...


I love these photos of the kids.  They were so HAPPY!  Look at their smiles:)
Little Syd was crying so hard from the excitement...  
It must be because she is named after her Grandma "Joy"
It is moments like these that are priceless.  A memory that will be treasured for a lifetime.  How blessed we are to have families and to have the knowledge that Families are together FOREVER...

THANK YOU MOM AND AUNT JACLYN.
We LOVE you...

3 comments:

Rebecca E. said...

What a great surprise! Your kids look sooo happy! Now you need to upload the video of your reaction on here :)

Tricia said...

I just haven't figured that out yet:) How is the packing going?

The Bass Family Pond said...

What fun! You all are so cute ") Loved meeting your Mom and Jaclyn, both are too sweet. You're one of neatest families I know. Im with Becky, You've got to figure out how to upload your video, that was just way cool and a neat suprise that many would love to see.