Monday, November 1, 2010

How do you think I like this Holiday???


Just as much as my Sofie girl!


So this is why I am not so fond of Halloween.  I ran around like a crazy woman trying to get these salt and peppers together.  They turned out so cute except that Preston through a MAJOR fit the morning of school refusing to put the plastic over his body.  Well in the first place I was not going to go to any hastle to make costumes because for one Shannon always leaves me on a business trip every year and two, it takes a lot of time to do the creative stuff.  Well my grandma Hansen who knows me well sent me a fun package in the mail with like 6 magazines full of fun Fall ideas.  So as I thumb through I find this costume and then I was hooked.  So I had Bryn and Preston on board with the idea.  I had to travel an hour away from home to find the Styrofoam balls and then they just kept falling out.  It turned into my worst nightmare.  Preston was all tears and so I convinced him just to go to school in it and then if he didn't like it he could change.  I bet we weren't in the classroom two seconds and the tears started to fall down his cheeks.  So we quickly went into the bathroom and changed him into a...




BAKU GAN!




On Halloween night we got dressed up and met friends at our local Civic Center.  Because we live in the Bible belt we often have church sponsored events.  This was put together by a local church.  They had indoor games and activities for the kids.  They had a good time except that it was very crowded and they didn't get to play very many games.  They were a little disappointed that they didn't get much candy but I was thrilled:)




Because Shannon was out of town Rose came to my rescue "again".  She expressed to me that I should dress up with my kiddos and so I thought about it and decided that we should be "TWO PEAS IN A POD".  This really fits us as we are so much alike in many ways.  She was a very big help to me and the kids.  Thanks for being my friend SUE:)


 If you could have seen Preston when he saw "Waldo" show up.  He was laughing so hard!  It was a priceless moment.  Preston loves Max so much, and for that matter we all do! 


  GUESS WHO?


 It is our BEAUTIFUL MORGAN:) 
Happy Halloween and remember next year the Wilson's 
might be at home eating candy and hanging out in our pajamas...

3 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Sophie is such a cutie, Love the story of Preston, too cute. What a wonderful Mommy you are to go to such lengths for your kiddos, They are all cuties, But, who's that big green thing and WHO'S SUE!
Dang it....
I love you My Friend ")

rachel said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! That pic of Sophie made me laugh out loud! I know the feeling :)

Adams said...

Geez, Morgan is BEAUTIFUL AS A BLONDE!