Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I was so excited because my sister in law was coming out for a visit.  She would be my first visitor since our move.  I had all my kids taken care of.  The girls were going to stay at their piano teachers house.  Preston at his girlfriends:) and Sofie at grandma Rose's house.  I drove to Tulsa feeling so thankful for all our sweet friends who seem to always be there when I need a helping hand.  Shannon was still in Vegas and so I needed some help while picking her up at the airport.  



I was so happy to see her.  We got her bag and were headed out to the car when she then informed me that she left her carry-on on the airplane.  I immediately hunt down a security lady and she gets on her walkie talkie and stops the plane while they look for her bag.  I am stressing out thinking about what Tad (my brother) is going to think when it is going to cost them money for her bag to be shipped home if it can't be located.  My sister in law Jaclyn, is now recording me on her camera and just acting like she is not worried at all and then when I turn around to talk to the security lady again I could not believe who was standing there....




1 comment:

Tuesdays With Taylor said...

AWESOME!!!!! LOVE THE PICTURES!