Thursday, April 22, 2010

Watch out Ok. Here come the Wilson's


I don't know if our neighbors knew what had arrived when the Wilson's came into the neighborhood.  We couldn't have chose a better place.  Susan welcomed us with warm potatoe soup and offered to take the kids for a walk with her dogs.  The kids fell in love with "Grandma Tammy" the minute she pulled up on her golf cart.  She has a special place in my heart.  She has become the mom and grandma away from home.  She has been open arms and I know that Heavenly Father sent us here so that we could meet and become special friends.  We are surrounded by such great people.  I was a little nervous because we loved our neighbors and friends in South Jordan and I was so worried about what it would be like when I left the comforts of Utah. But the Lord continues to bless us.  Sydney who is our little nervous girl said, "Mom I just feel safe here."  Little does she know what we are in for with Tornado season. I am sure that will be a later post. 

4 comments:

Randall Bunch said...

Trish-
Your home is beautiful. I am sure that your kids are giving lots of love to the neighbors. Oklahoma is lucky to have you and we miss you so much here in Arizona!!
Love ya
Becky

Amy said...

Love the house! Looks like the kids are having fun with Grandma Tammy!
We, of course, miss you like you wouldn't believe, but it makes it easier knowing that you guys are where you're supposed to be.

Love you!

Judy Cozza Photography said...

WOW - Grandma Tammy - Grandma Cookies - those kids are SOOOO LUCKY!!! What great adventures lie ahead. Keep blogging!

Tuesdays With Taylor said...

The home is BEAUTIFUL!! Such a nice home!! Looks like fun and open!! CUTE, CUTE kids!!