Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Follow your Heart...

Just when we thought that we were getting settled in South Jordan, Utah Father in Heaven opened up a new oppurtunity for our family.  Shannon recieved a phone call for a job oppurtunity in Grove, Oklahoma.  This was not something that we were seeking at this time. We were Happy and Comfortable. He felt that he should just see what this company had to offer and after being flown out and visiting he felt excited about the oppurtunites for his career.  As I was praying for him during the time he was away I knew that our little family would need to get ready for the journey.  After lots of prayers we knew that we needed to Follow our hearts, trust in our Father in Heaven and leave the comforts of family and friends.  Sometimes we do not understand the "whys" but we have to trust and do it and wait and see.  Shannon and I have always been blessed as we have relied on our Heavenly Father and followed our hearts.  How thankful I am for the knowledge that we are not alone.

6 comments:

Adams said...

Someone awesome must have helped you with this blog thing.....

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh you should meet her she is amazing!

Randall Bunch said...

Oh my this blog is so cute!!! I love the paper you used! Your kids are getting to big! Kara said today as she was looking at this blog "Mom Tricia's boy is so big!" I am so glad that you did a blog. Tell Brother Wilson that it will be ok! We sure do miss your sweet family.
Love
The Randall Bunch

Amy said...

Hooray! You're blogging! You are all so cute!

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Oh my. This photo of your family made me cry. Who is the littliest? I don't even know that baby. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA . Where has time gone? Shannon looks so amazingly handsome - and Tricia you look as darling as ever. Those are MY KIDS!!! Keep up the great work. The Gospel produces the most delightful people. The Gospel works. Keep at it. We love and miss you.

Dominique said...

I miss you guys so much wish you still lived here