Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nothing like the mission field

We are already seeing the blessings of the mission field.  This photo was taken the night of the missionaries surprise birthday party.  On our way home Sydney asked the question, "What makes our church different from the rest?"  It gave me a great opportunity to teach my kids about the restoration of the gospel.  I can't help help but be thankful that my children are searching for truth.  I am glad that they are asking questions at such a young age.  I don't think that I asked those questions until I was in college. 

6 comments:

Amy said...

No doubt these missionaries LOVE your family! (Who doesn't!)
With all these teaching opportunities, your kids are going to be so strong!

I love seeing pictures and getting updates. Thanks for blogging!

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Way to go Sydney! Learning happens when you ask questions! Your kids are so amazing. Your family is amazing. Thanks for blogging. We think about you everyday. HEY Mr. W I L S O N !!!! We keep yelling that - but nobody's home. Glad to see you are settled in and your house is amazing. Totally gorgeous! Your pictures are super great and we look forward to staying in touch the blog way now - do it - do it - do it!. Have a super week. WE LOVE THE WILSONS!
Grandma Cookies!

bugicidal man said...

Great looking home, glad you have settled in so quickly. Love the blog. Thanks for the link and we'll look forward to staying updated through your blog. Oklahoma is lucky to have the Wilsons!!

Tuesdays With Taylor said...

LUCKY OKLAHOMA!! THE WILSONS MAKE ANYWHERE THEY GO A BETTER PLACE! UTAH SURE MISSES YOU!!

The Daltons said...

Do you remember Justin and Shauna from Phoenix?? I found you through Ericka's blog! You have such a cute family they have all gotten so big. I have a blog but I am private so if you email me your email address I will add you. sd.arizona@yahoo.com So good to see you guys are doing well.

Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog said...

I have to tell you that your kids are so wonderful in primary. I am so glad you guys moved here because I feel now that out priamry is now complete! Your kids are great and an example to these kids already! Thank you for being such a wonderful example to them! Love you guys! Amanda ODair