Monday, January 12, 2015

The kissing ball


I wanted to post this so I will not forget this gift I created for my grandpa Hansen.  He had been telling Shan that he had been thinking of a new invention for old men.  He said it would make millions.  He wanted a ball with kissing lips so that he could get a kiss whenever he needed one.  I guess my grandma wasn't giving him what he needed:)  So Shan and I came up with our own invention. We laughed and laughed.  My grandma was the funniest.  She laughed so hard she was crying.








3 comments:

Adams said...

What a neat memory. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see you back on here. I miss you so much! Your blog helps ease the feelings of not seeing my friend in person ") Glad your back, love this post with your Grandpa,
Too Sweet ")

Anonymous said...

Oh brother! BOB DID NOT SAY THIS OR THE COMMENT BEFORE Blah...