Monday, January 12, 2015

Surprise... Becky is 40!!!


This crazy lady turned 40 and so I flew out to surprise her.  It was so much fun. Her hubby went all our for her and I was so happy to be part of her celebration.  And it was a party!!!


I also got to stay with my sweet friend Sherena


and I can't forget this amazing friend Jen.  We went to eat at my favorite place in Arizona.
Oregano's.  It was such a nice break from kids and so fun to see my old friends that I miss so much.  I count each one of them as my Sisters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much, love these kinds of posts, cuz it shows just what kind of a friend I have. Don't know if you realize this or not but you are a very influential person, not only to me but to many other lives as well. I would not change anything about when, where, how or even why we met, there's a time and a reason we are meant to meet others. I'm so grateful I have the privilege to know you and have you as my friend and Eternal Sister by Heart. I have learned from you my friend many things, the Joys and even the trials that you endure well, and because of you, I'am a better person ")
Love you my friend/Sister ")