Saturday, July 28, 2012

Canyon+Friends=Good Time's



Our friends the McMurdies from Arizona came back through to see us for the weekend.  We went up the Canyon and it was so beautiful.  It is so nice to get away from the heat. 


The water is still very very cold but the kids didn't seem to mind!







Bottoms up to some good times with old friends...
We grabbed some Pizza for the kids and then went out for a nice quiet dinner.  
So fun to catch up on our lives and kids...


The next morning was Sunday and we had church at 9:00 am.  I must say I was impressed that 10 kids and 4 adults got out the door on time... we were even able to walk.  The kids caught up with our cute neighbors who have baby Annie, who we adore!  
Sofie insisted that she needed to take "Her" baby in her stroller.  



She was so happy when she saw Baby Annie in her stroller.
She truly is such a sweet momma to her babies...



The best part was being with my friend at church.  I think it was extra special because it is through the church that I met this sweet friend.  What an example she is to me.  

No comments: