Thursday, April 19, 2012

Momma stay off the phone!!!



So, first let me start by letting you know that I have had three days of working hard at cleaning and catching up in my home.  I had been to Costco last night with all five kids in tow. Thinking we would be in and out and of course we all know how that goes:)  I was ready to be home and put my feet up.  Got home, let the kids jump on the trampoline for a few while I finished up some last minute house work, got them some baths and was getting ready to make our favorite... "Sticky popcorn" when the phone rang.  It was my bestest friend that I hadn't talked to in forever. So I forgot about the task at hand and good old Sofie Margaret helped herself to the job and this is what I found...


Then today as I was almost done with the downstairs the phone rang and it was another bestest friend and as we were visiting Sofie got into barbies.  She dumped bins, filled the pool with water, used shampoo and conditioner in thier hair... all of this while I was folding laundry and just about to be "completely" DONE!  Need I say more???  I guess this means... 
 Momma stay off the phone!!!

4 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Oh Sooo Funny...I Love that Sofie cuz she tries so hard to be like her Momma ")

Adams said...

You are SUCH a patient momma. I think I would have came unglued! The look on her face is priceless! Like, "Oh crap, I got caught!" I'm telling you, kids have a knack at figuring out very quickly that we don't really pay attention while on the phone. My boys don't really get into things but all of sudden, when on the phone, it is like they become different kids! They start wrestling, throwing toys around, and the list goes on!

Jen Garbett said...

Oh my goodness!! She is such a mess maker!! That girl...glad you captured this to show her later. But you have to agree "momma can't stay off the phone" this girl needs to keep being on the other end!! =) Love ya! Thanks for the chats...

Jennifer B. Slack said...

I LOVE the look on her face! Completely stunned...the "I got caught" look. We all need to have phone time, and the kids...well it just happens. Love it!