Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Journey West...


We made it!  20 hours later and we made it to Salt Lake. Our kids were AMAZING! They couldn't have done any better. It was actually very fun.  I never thought I would say that. Me and Shannon were able to really enjoy eachother and have some time to actually talk. I love this guy. He is so fun and I love any ounce of time I have to be with him.  He is sacraficing alot as he is only going to be with us to get us there and then get us home.  He gets to work while the rest of us enjoy being with family and friends.  I am so lucky! The kids were ready for a hotel and a little swim after about 14 hours in the car.  The next morning at 2:30 am we loaded the kids back in the car for our last 6 hours of the drive. They slept and we drove and it went so fast. Before we knew it we were there! When we entered the Salt Lake Valley I said to the kids "lets all scream, we made it"! So all the kids let out this scream and our little Sofie started to cry and she said "Your Mean Mommy". It was so sad and yet quite funny!

1 comment:

Adams said...

Oh that funny Sofie!