Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Catching Fire Flies and Saying goodbye to Elder Morrison


The night before leaving for our Utah trip we went and said Good Bye to Elder Morrison.  We will miss this missionary. He was Prestons little side kick. We realize how hard this will be as the missionaries will come and go. We want to have a book with all the missionaries that we will meet while we live here in Grove. We wish Elder Morrison nothing but the best and look forward to Elder Sattler and Elder????  While visiting we were outside and we started seeing all these bugs that were lighting up. Preston was so fascinated by them. He loved catching those fire flies. It really is a very cool thing!

2 comments:

Randall Bunch said...

Tricia,
I a so happy when you post things on your blog! I miss your sweet family so much! I really wish we could play this summer. So glad to see your kids adjusting so well at school and love the FHE MMA lesson. Sounds like something we need to do at our house. Have a wonderful summer. Love ya tons!
The Randall Bunch

Adams said...

You know, I had a roommate in college who didn't believe me when I talked about the fire flies/lightening bugs in Oklahoma. She told me that they were "only in cartoons!"