Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wilsons survive their first F1 Tornado

Yes the Wilson's survived their first F1 TORNADO!  This morning at 5:20 we woke up to our phone ringing. It was a service that we payed for that when there is a storm they will call and warn us.  I wasn't sure whether to wake the kids but as soon as I heard the wind I rushed after them but they were already running down the stairs scared to death.  It happened so fast and then it was over just like that. These are some photos of the damage. Our power was out for a few hours. They say this has never happened. I guess we brought it with us.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you're all safe!

Randall Bunch said...

Oh my gosh! Run to ARIZONA! You can move in with us!!!!!! I am so glad your alright. We love ya!
Love
The Randalls