Thursday, May 13, 2010

THANKS MOM


How much do I love my mom? Too the moon and back! You will never meet a better one. She means so much to me and I love any chance I get to be with her.  She started a tradition about 10 years ago. She wanted to take me, and her daughter in laws to Womens Confrence.  This is a confrence that is held once a year for our church.  We go for two days and listen to amazing speakers that uplift, encourage, and build our Faith in our role as women and also in our Savior Jesus Christ.  I always go away feeling like I can be a better mommy, wife, and friend and a confidence that I can make a difference. This is a tradition that I look forward to continuing with my 4 sweet daughters. 
THANK YOU MOM FOR BEING YOU!


1 comment:

Adams said...

Wow, you look so much like your mom....especially the way you both smile and your eyes squint up. I love it! And if your mom is reading this..... I LOVE YOU TOO! You don't know me but I know your daughter and she is one of the best things in my life right now. She uplifts me....I'm sure she learned that from her mamma.