Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Little "HELP"er

Sofie is so bored when her sisters and brother are at school.  I think it has been an adjustment for both her and I.  She is my first kid out of the five to be home alone.  I never appreciated having more than one home until now.  She refuses to go upstairs and play because she says "it's scary" and so she follows me around saying "where's nee nee" "where's Morgan", "where's Brynee", "where's Preston", "where's daddy" until it drives me up the wall:)  She has become quite the little HELPer lately.  She stands on the dishwasher and emptys the silverware every morning.  She is getting so BIG.  Where did the time go?I know I am crazy but  I have been baby hungry lately.


 But... then the kids come home from school and then I think twice:)

2 comments:

Adams said...

Mini Tricia is so cute!

Tuesdays With Taylor said...

She is getting so big! Adorable - I love her big brown eyes!! Miss you guys!