Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's School Time...

The kids were up at 5:30 am ready for school.  Sydney had her hair done and everything.  It is so nice having them grow up and becoming more independent all the time.  As you can see in this photo Sofie was ready to go with her "NEE NEE"(Sydney) on the bus.



But little did she know that she would have to say good-bye.  Nothing is worse than taking her sisters and brother away from her.  She loves each one of them so much.  

I too love them very much but you didn't see me crying...


I was truly jumping for JOY that summer was over and we barely survived. 
 I really do love my kids but I was ready to have some TIME...

4 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Ha,Ha,Ha.....You are too funny! Great Pics! Poor Sophie she's so sweet ")

Keri said...

Love, love, lovin' all these updates! I sure do miss you and wish we lived close so Sophie and Emily could hang out since they'll both be only children all day every day. Em is going to miss her brothers and sister too.
We ended up going to Utah for a month. I really hope you were gone before we got there. Give me a call now that you have tons of extra time on your hands! :)

Randall Bunch said...

Tricia-
I know the feeling of having those sweet kids go to school. I am glad to get back into a routine. I have really enjoyed reading your updates. We miss your family so much! When are YOU coming to Az? I would love to see ya.
Love ya tons.
Becky

David Adams said...

Love it!!!!!!